Saturday, November 6, 2010

PayPal Reporting

One of the things that I found when working with PayPal is the lack of tools available. PayPal is great for merchants who want to get started but once they are rolling business owners quickly want more.

One area in which I found lacking was reporting. PayPal just didn't have much in the way of reporting and/or analytics. It is very difficult to get your data out and do something (anything) with it.

That is the idea behind Stratismo. Not all business owners want to spend their Friday night going through CSVs just to get some data out of PayPal. I certainly don't. Stratismo takes the pain out of working with reporting inside PayPal.

The product is still in its infancy (read that as alpha) but my vision is to grow it into a bigger data analytics tool. If you're interested in trying it out send me an e-mail at Jeff.Tchang@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment